Porcelain veneers allow us to give your teeth a new shape and colour, and redesign your smile the way you’ve always wanted. Porcelain veneers are a thin layer of porcelain, similar to the shape of your fingernail, that are hand-made to fit over your front teeth. They are layered and stained many times to give them translucency, reflection and life. As a result they look fantastic and with the help of talented dentists and porcelain technicians, can completely change your smile forever.
Porcelain veneers are versatile and are great for
- Covering stained, discoloured teeth or fillings
- Closing gaps
- Reshaping teeth and entire smiles
- Lengthening teeth to improve the smile line
The other option we have available is with composite. Composite veneers are similar to porcelain as they also cover the front of a tooth. However they are made out of a plastic based resin and don’t have the translucency and life that porcelain has.
Advantages of composite veneers over porcelain
- They are directly applied, so they are completed in a single visit
- They are easier to repair when things chip long-term
- They are less invasive in many instances
- They are lower in cost (approx $300-$360/tooth)
If any of these options sound attractive to you, please reach out and our team will recommend options that are appropriate for your teeth.
Our experienced dental team
Dedicated to giving you a beautiful, natural, stunning smile.