DVA Dentist – Veterans Affairs
We are proud to offer free general and specialsit dental care for all of our veterans under the DVA scheme as DVA dentists. We are a long-standing, experienced group of dental professionals here to look after all of our veterans and DVA associated patients.
Under DVA, we are able to offer the full range of free dental treatment including:
- General dental care including checkups, consults, cleans and pain diagnosis
- White fillings
- Specialist root canal treatment
- Periodontal treatment (gum disease)
- Crowns and bridges
- Denture repairs, relines and fabrication of brand new dentures
- Dental implant related treatment
- Happy gas, IV sedation and more
Gold & White Cards
Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) will fund all dental services, provided under DVA arrangements, necessary to meet a clinical need for Veteran Gold Card holders. For Veteran White Card holders, dental treatment can only be provided in relation to your accepted disabilities.
We are proud to be part of the DVA dentist program. Providing quality dental care to our veterans is a privilege. We are committed to providing prompt, professional, gentle dental care and we hope to meet with you soon. Please feel free to give us a call on 3359 1611 anytime. Alternatively you can use our form below or book online at anytime.